- Adnroid APP: http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/download/com.coolkit-2.apk
- Support for apple cellphone also, you can search "易微联" in App store to setup it;
- Support for apple cellphone also, you can search "e-welink" in App store to setup it for English version;
Sonoff and Slampher are smart WiFi Wireless products which will connect with your home appliances and lights by Wi-Fi, allowing you to remotely turn devices on or off, set timing schedules, check devices status through the APP in your smart phone.Slampher can connect to light bulbs with E27 screw base while Sonoff can connect to various home appliances.
How do Sonoff and Slampher work?
Sonoff and Slampher will send data to cloud platform through Wi-Fi Router, they pair with the Wi-Fi through the APP, thus you can control all added appliances and lights with your smart phone or tablet.
APP Remote Control
As long as the phone has network(2G/3G/WiFi), you can remotely control all your devices. The APP supports
- Checking all devices status
- Remotely turn on or off the devices
- Setting maximum 8 timing schedules
How to operate the APP?
- Register and log in
- Add devices(auto-search devices to be configured —select the device to be added—select the wifi to be paired with—configure)
- Control devices(remote turn on/off, set timing schedules, check status, share devices)
2 Ways to control Sonoff and Slampher
You can control your Sonoff and Slampher by 2 ways: by the manual switch, by the APP. No matter which way you use, the status are synchronous
How to install Sonoff and Slampher?
To install Slampher, simply switch off the electricity source, screw the light bulb of E27 screw base into Slampher, then screw the Slampher into your original E27 screw light holder.
To install Sonoff, pay attention to the IN and Out mark on Sonoff. 1. Switch off electricity source
2. Open the two yellow shells at both ends
3. Connect the two electricity source cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with “IN” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect.
4. Connect the two appliance cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with “OUT” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect
5. Cover the shells and screw firmly
- High quality product in a new working condition
- Provide stable voltage stabilization
- Support 0℃ to 55℃ working temperature
- Feature temperature protection, over-current protection and short circuit protection
- Widely used in various areas
- Note: this Sonoff does NOT have 433Mhz RF remote function. If you want RF function, please buy Sonoff RF
|Power Adapter||Without Power Adapter|
|Control Mode||Mobile APP|
|Transmission Mode||Wi-Fi Communication;|
|Dimensions||(3.39 x 1.50 x 0.79)" / (8.6 x 3.8 x 2)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||7.05oz / 200g|
- 1 x Remote Switch Module